Terms and Conditions
Terms and Acronyms
- ANR – Arts Northern Rivers – owners of the Northern Rivers Creative website
- NRC – Northern Rivers Creative
- Creative – an artist or creative industries business
Creatives must be based within the local government areas of the Northern Rivers region, which includes: Byron Shire, Ballina Shire, Clarence Valley, Kyogle, Lismore, Richmond Valley and Tweed Shire
NRC is free to register for Creatives working in the following local government areas of the Northern Rivers region: Byron Shire, Ballina Shire, Clarence Valley, Kyogle, Lismore and Richmond Valley. As Tweed Shire Council is a non-contributing council to ANR, Creatives working within the Tweed Shire will need to pay an initial annual subscription fee of $75 to participate on the site, and $50 for every year following.
Selection and acceptance of Work
- Arts Northern Rivers (ANR) may at our sole discretion refuse to publish submitted content, which we deem as unsuitable for the Northern Rivers Creative (NRC) website. ANR will not be obliged to provide any reason for such a refusal.
- Arts Northern Rivers (ANR) reserves the right to change creative category selections where appropriate.
Copyright, ownership and reproduction
- Copyright remains with the Creative
- By submitting to NRC the Creative warrants that it is their own original work/design, it does not use any design, images or elements that are subject to copyright of another party and no other party has any right, title or interest in it
- ANR will not be responsible for any copyright infringement resulting from false or misleading information supplied by the Creative
- The Creative will be responsible for any copyright infringement arising resulting from false or misleading information supplied by the Creative
- Copyright in photographs of work(s) is owned by the photographer
- Any photo/video content taken by NRC must be credited and linked to NRC if used on website or social media platforms
- By submitting your profile to NRC, the creative gives ANR permission to reproduce images on all websites and social media platforms operated by ANR
- Images submitted may be used at any time for promotional purposes such as marketing and advertising of the creative and/or NRC, as well as archiving and record-keeping.
- Artists will, if reasonably practicable, be given credit where images of their work are displayed by or by permission of NRC
- ANR may refine, colour correct and/or crop images but will whenever practicable endeavour to retain the integrity of the original image
Photographs of Work
The creative must supply photographs for their profile which must be:
- high resolution – profile banner 1800W x 1200H, thumbnail image 800W x 700H, gallery images are 1000W with a dynamic height (no cropping)
- saved in the following format example: Name-Title-NRC.jpg
Privacy and confidentiality
All personal details are confidential and ANR will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless it has the Creative’s written permission to do so or it is required by law to do so.